Greetings

Hey from Chicago, or ah Lombard. Not much happening here. Just waiting to go to Kiawah. Anyone bringing clubs or interested in playing golf. I will be playing so you are either with me or against me! Let me know.

Adam, Can you send me those pictures from Wrigley Field when you get a chance. Thanks. Also, whats up with High School? Are you having fun and liking it? Your Football team is ranked 20th in the state!!!!!

Timster, whats up with 8th grade?

just checkin in,
Roy

Read Users' Comments (3)

3 Response to "Greetings"

  1. The Newton Family Blog, on September 13, 2009 at 8:35 AM said:

    one of the football teams down here is top five in the nation

  2. The Newton Family Blog, on September 15, 2009 at 10:33 AM said:

    How do you wake up that early and type on a blog its weird

  3. The Newton Family Blog, on September 18, 2009 at 12:55 PM said:

    clock is off like 5 hours

Post a Comment