South Carolina

Hey Newtons,
Michael (younger) here. Not much news from SC. We're going to Kiawah tommorrow, even though I have a fever. Hopefully I get better before then. ...:(. School started. Its good. Our first home football game is tonight, so we will be 2-0 tommorrow, but I can't go to the game. Got to do a lot of fun traveling this summer, saw Adam and Sam and Uncle Matt and Aunt Rebecca and Roy earlier in the summer, then went to Chicago for the Cubs game and saw Roy. Then wen to Kansas City for the lake. That was really fun. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Great housing arrangements!

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "South Carolina"

  1. The Newton Family Blog, on September 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM said:

    Hey Mike. What a coincidence, I'm sick too! And I miss Kiawah so much, the water is great.
    -Adam

Post a Comment