Hola mi familia!

Hello cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, sister, brother, parents, second cousins, cousins once removed, cousins two and a half times removed, great aunts, fifth cousins, step-uncles, great-great-grandparents, parents-in-law, daughters, and sons,

I'm sad that it's been so long since I've seen all of you, I'm in Mexico until may so I don't think I'll make it to the next Newton bash, but I hope to see everyone next summer!

If anyone wants to check out my blog, its http://stephylalluvia.blogspot.com/

And from now on I will be better about updating it. Right now my track record is 2 posts every 4 months, but I'll definitely write more often now.

Talk to you all soon!
Love,
Steph

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Hola mi familia!"

  1. The Newton Family Blog, on September 21, 2009 at 7:18 PM said:

    Hola Steph... Te gusta visitar Mexico? Si o no? That is the extent of my spanish courtesy of Adam. Hope you are having a great time!!!

Post a Comment