Weekend




























The weekend was great. I visited the lake house with my mom's side of the family. We had issues starting a fire without the help of my dad (he was in bed.) But all in all it was a relaxing weekend. I drew this picture with some charcoal pencils, what do you think?

P.S. - Does anyone miss the beach as much as I do?

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Weekend"

  1. The Newton Family Blog, on September 7, 2009 at 5:10 PM said:

    ADAM this picture is amazing!!! I wish I could draw like that.
    By the way, I miss the beach already and I only left this morning... Gotta come see that lake house...what a beautiful view
    -Michael

  2. The Newton Family Blog, on September 12, 2009 at 9:26 AM said:

    I love the side by side. Nice job!

    Mom

Post a Comment